Saturday, July 23

Set in Order Thy House

We did it. We're finally in Murfreesboro and finally unpacked! Here are a few pictures of our new place, so far we're really liking it.


Its a very small apartment, just 5 rooms really, this is the living room/dining room and view of our little patio..



Alida is modeling off our couch here,


though since she's still getting use to the idea of sleeping in a toddler bed, and not a crib, you'll find her asleep on the couch most days between 12 and 2p :)


Our little kitchen..


Alida's room (and toddler bed)..



Bathroom..


Master bedroom..


The complex also has a playground area..





And that's it! It may not be a mansion but it turns out its much easier to set in order an 800 sq. ft. apartment than it is a big ol' house. Though maybe a house is somewhere in the cards for us too.. :)


2 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

Modeling the couch--SO stinkin' CUTE!! I think the place looks great. I've always thought the smaller over larger, the better. It makes it more of a HOME to me when its on the smaller side. The only downside on small for me, means less animals. Lol, and that's a real bummer!

Sare said...

To quote some country singer who's name escapes me, "Love grows best in little houses..." (and, I'm SURE he meant apartments too...) The bigger the home, the more rooms there are to clean and more walls to prevent toddlers from drawing on. Your new digs look very nice and I'm especially jealous of the lush green backdrop... I bet your neighbors don't even know what sprinklers are...