Alida is growing up so fast, it never ceases to amaze me all the things she is learning each day.
We went to the Ashland City Fair and she was tall enough to ride the kid rides! And not only that but she went on the rides all by herself, and had a blast! I can't believe it. I was so reluctant to let her ride on her own but dad knew she could do it, and she did. What a brave girl. She rode the train, the ferris wheel (with mom and dad), the elephant, and the fish... she loved it!
Dad rode this ride, if you look real close you can see him on the right-hand side.. somewhere :)
Alida totally loves to dress herself (I mean, pick out her own clothes, not literally dress herself- we're not THAT old yet) and is so frustrated when I tell her that all the princess dresses and shirts are in the dirty laundry. These are my most favorite outfits so far, notice how the rain boots are a staple to her wardrobe-
I've since learned to call ALL her shirts, shorts, pants, and dresses "Princess shirts, Princess pants, Princess dresses.." this way she doesn't mind wearing things that match every once in a while..
So since Alida is growing up so fast, we've decided to hire her to do all our weekly shopping. These kid carts are too cute!
1 comment:
Aww! Alida makes me want to have a little girl! She's too CUTE! Too bad she didn't like the fireworks, better luck next year. All of the pics I take these days are with the hipstamatic app. The only downside to the app is that you have to buy all the different lenses and films, but once you do, there's endless amounts of pictures you can take with each--I'm practically obsessed.
Post a Comment