Thursday, July 7

4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July weekend, and Alida had some of the cutest red, white and blue dresses I've ever seen- which made it even more fun!


Sunday, July 3rd






Monday, July 4, we started the day with the Pegram City Parade. It was a small parade, mostly made up of pick-up trucks with youth baseball and softball teams, but we got so much candy! It was great.




 

  
In the evening we were invited to our Bishop's home for BBQ and fireworks, though Alida and I spent most our time on the jungle gym in their backyard...

Grandpa and Grandma Blackford can be spotted on the balcony here if you look real close!






Happy belated 4th of July!

1 comment:

House of Bunny Love said...

I love the pig-tails. She's so very cute! Did she get to see any fireworks? Did she like them? That house looks HUGE! is it a house?