Tuesday, September 6

4 years and counting..

4 Years! Travis and I have been married over 4 years now.. how incredible. We spent our anniversary doing some sightseeing, then happened to run into a Kids Sale only to find the most perfect toy for Alida.. and Dad.

Nashville LDS Temple, August 4



This Kids Sale was happening right next door to the temple, for $4 I had a hard time passing this up... its an airport + air traffic control tower!



About a week after our anniversary we took a trip to Arkansas (where we dropped off Alida at Gma & Gpa's house) and Travis and I spent a couple days in Branson, MO.. Silver Dollar City and White Water.. we had a very fun time.






As expected, Alida LOVED playing with Ike, Grandma, and Grandpa..





We ended our trip with a quick train ride, a stop by Parley P. Pratt's gravesite, and then managed to find a donkey in need of a snack...








A very fun way to spend our anniversary, thanks Grandma & Grandpa Stout for watching our little one!



4 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

Congratulations Roberta and Travis on 4 years! You guys are always having fun adventures!

House of Bunny Love said...

Wow! 4 years! I can't believe it! Congratulations!! You and Travis look so good and Alida looks as cute as always. I love the pony tail. Thanks Roberta for the texts. Definitely gave me some perspective and I love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Hey Roberta! It's Noel from California. Sorry for leaving a mesg. on your blog. I lost contact with your mom if you can give her my email so I can keep intouch that would be great noelnevatt@yahoo.com

Andrews Family said...

4 years, wow! Congrats! I am glad you were able to enjoy it and have time for just the two of you :) That is a cool toy, by the way! I took a picture of Ella wearing heals today too..oh little kids are so fun and cute! Hope you're well!