We finally found a place to rent! Don't you just love it?
Muahaha, just kidding. But we did find a nice small apartment just a couple miles from the MTSU campus in Murfreesboro. Here is the one (lame) picture we have of it, we'll be moving in this Thursday..
We're just that much closer to being officially settled in. Before we know it Travis will be back in school!
4 comments:
Lol, I think your actual place will be much more a home and comfort than the first pic. I love that Alida is imitating you in the "lame" picture--makes the picture so totally NOT lame :) Hooray for Travis! I tried talking Nate into going back to school to do what Travis is going to do--I think it sounds like an awesome and very original job!
Cool! I bet it'll feel good to be all settled in! Good luck with school. it'll be over soon, and then that'll be great to have that degree in what he wants to do. So many people now are ending up in careers they hate. It'll be worth it. Love the pictures!
Oh man, I miss you guys!!! Glad to hear you found a place and that things are going well.
Loved the photos and updates. Can't wait to see more pics of your new apartment once you are settled in. Where did you get that darling 4th of July dress with the bows? Alida is so beautiful! After watching the Popcorn Bopping video, had to get that CD for Josh's 1st bday gift. We love you guys. Good luck starting school next month.
Post a Comment