I've gotten a few emails and comments asking me to post pictures of when I worked at Disney World.... so here they are!! These are the only pics I found on my computer.
I served and internship at Walt Disney World back in 2005, I had the opportunity to be 'friends' with many of the characters at Disney.. one of the best experiences I've ever had- SO MUCH FUN!! Most of my work was in the Share A Dream Come True and Spectromagic parade in Magic Kingdom, also the Disney Stars on Motor Cars parade at MGM Studios (now Disney's Hollywood Studios)... so so so much fun!! Hearing these songs totally takes me back... aww!!
Here is a clip I found on YouTube of the parades I participated in day in and day out, and sometimes multiple times a day:
(*I was mostly Jafar, Baloo, or the painter girl in-between floats in this one)
(*I was either Captain Hook or Br'er Bear in this one)

The following few pictures are actually at the end of my internship, on my last day in the park.. so sad!


I was so lucky to have had my family visit me, these are the pictures they were able to take of me on the job!


Aunt Heidi, Beatrice, me, and Mom (Uncle Jim must have taken the picture, cuz he was totally there!):

Mom and I:

Here I am as 'painter girl' at the Magic Kingdom:
(Yes.. full wig, false eyelashes, loud make-up, and a goofy outift.. just what WDW is about!)

So over the course of the internship I was able to become good friends with Goofy, Jafar, Baloo, Br'er Bear, Big Bad Wolf, Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, Green Army Man, Sully, Hades, The Genie, Launchpad McQuack, and Maleficent!
Fun memories, can't wait to go back!!



4 comments:
NO WAY!!! I am so jealous! How AWESOME that you got to be all those characters. I worked for Disney awhile back and LOVED it. Such a great company to work for.
That explains your Cinderella costume and the Goofy picture. SO FUN~
OMG! How much fun...I love the pictures!!
Thanks for the paint trim color suggestion. I had not thought of brown...brilliant!
XOXO
I had no idea! How awesome is that! Yay, now I can say I actually know Goofy! :)
Oh my gosh I wanna go soooo bad!
Post a Comment