Roberta, you have a little princess living with you! That is so cute, I hope I someday have a girl to dress up and do her hair. Boys are fun too, I will soon be living with three, but seeing your little Alida in her castle made me want to have a girl so bad. Thanks for sharing! Talk to you later.
3 comments:
Roberta, you have a little princess living with you! That is so cute, I hope I someday have a girl to dress up and do her hair. Boys are fun too, I will soon be living with three, but seeing your little Alida in her castle made me want to have a girl so bad. Thanks for sharing! Talk to you later.
Lol. Naturally! Has she taken the princess test yet? Which one is she?
OOOH my goodness!!!! I love Alida. Can you guys PLEASE move here already?
Post a Comment