As we were getting ready for the KSL Book Festival here this past Saturday, I had the chance to drive our publicist's Honda Pilot to the University of Utah as we unloaded materials for the festival. Anywho, verrrrrrry long story short... she had THIS CD playing in her car and wow, I fell in love with these songs! If anyone is able to capture the feeling of ponies and unicorns into song, it's Mindy Gledhill. Listen to this CD and you'll find yourself in a bubble bath full of rainbows and gum drops!!

http://www.mindygledhill.com/music.html
*My favorites: California, All About Your Heart, All The Pennies, Hourglass
Check out this CD, fall in Love!
Other recent pictures and videos...
Alida's first bike ride! If it wasn't for the Oreo cookies she wouldn't have stood for this ride, she absolutely hates wearing her pink princess helmet!

Oh how I miss working at Disney World!



2 comments:
Did you work at Disney World? What did you do there? We went to the reading festival on saturday. I loved it and am so happy that it was planned. Are they going to do it every year? We decided not to go with City Homes right now. We dropped the price and it still hasn't sold. We just have to be patient. :) I have more magazines for you that I will bring over~
Holy cow in that first video of Alida jumping on the pillows she TOTALLY sounds like Boo from Monsters Inc!! Soooo adorable!! I have the most adorable niece in the world.
Post a Comment