My parents got sealed in the SLC Temple this past weekend, 9.4.10. What a wonderful day it was! We were able to seal my grandparents (my mom's mom & dad) and then my great-grandparents (my mom's grandma and grandpa) and then seal my mom to her parents! Wow, and then of course mom and Jim got sealed too!! It was such a fantastic day!!
This is one of my favorite pics of that day, I created a slideshow of the pictures we took but can't figure out how to post it... hopefully I'll figure it out soon!

CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!!! We're a forever family!
4 comments:
That's so exciting and wonderful. Your mom is sure a gorgeous woman. Congrats Roberta on having such a spectacular experience with your mom and dad and on having an eternal family. Who would of thought such a great blessing was possible 6 years ago!
What a great day to remember! The blessings of the temple are truly amazing, so happy for you and your family
Exciting beyond words.
I am so happy for all of you.
Beautiful picture!! How awesome!!!!
Post a Comment