Friday, May 28

Trip to Tooele

We went to help Jason and Crystal paint their house.. here are some pics of the adventure!







Random pics of us at the temple.


4 comments:

Becca said...

cuuute! i cant blieve how grown up alida is. seriously, she is growing up too fast. that's how it goes though.

hope you are doing well. i tried calling you the other day - just wanted to catch up and see how you guys are and what's new. let me know what's up.

ps- are you on facebook? if so, add me. if not, you can e-mail me beccaclary at gmail. because for reals...i want to know how you are. miss your cute face and laugh.

Holly said...

Those are some fun pictures of Alida. She is just getting so big and growing up so fast! but I am sure everyone tells you that.

Andrews Family said...

Yes! I would love for you to come over and for you to meet Ella! She is coming home today. I am soo excited. Maybe you can come by sometime this weekend??

Heather said...

Roberta it's Heather! Such cute posts. I can't believe how big she is!! She is just adorable. I wanted to tell you that I am totally interested in having you help with my floral arranging bolg. That is if you still have time and/or are interested. It needs help:) And if you really are looking to add to your portfolio that would be awesome. Anyway let me know!