We're thinking of bringing back to our DB stores Isaac the Mouse, to help promote reading. So our Marketing team had some fun out at the warehouse this afternoon- who's in the mouse costume you may ask? ....take one wild guess.
Here I am with Gail, our Director of Marketing (and my boss) with Leigh, our Publicist
Yours is a "job" I'd love the inside scoop from. How many terrified kids you come across no matter how kindly you wave at them, or how many kids try to stomp on your enormous mouse feet. I expect a tell-all post sometime in the future. :)
5 comments:
this is hilarious, Roberta! I LOVE it. seriously, so funny.
You rock Roberta-how funny!
I love your blog pictures-very nice looking and cute family~
Yours is a "job" I'd love the inside scoop from. How many terrified kids you come across no matter how kindly you wave at them, or how many kids try to stomp on your enormous mouse feet. I expect a tell-all post sometime in the future. :)
I guess i do have experience in those kind of costumes. Thanks for posting these pictures. It sounds like you have a pretty cool job!
haha! I love that last one!
Post a Comment