Thursday, May 20

Alida at Temple Square

While Travis and Celestie were out for a test drive (as Celestie is in the process of buying a car) I got to walk around Temple Square with Alida, here are some pictures! Too bad I didn't have a real camera with me, just the camera on my phone...






(she looks so old in this next one!)


...No time to waste.

These were the cutest little stanchions.. perfect Alida size.

4 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Wow, amazing pictures for just a phone camera! She is SO stinkin cute! I love how theres a picture of her peacefully looking at a picture and the next is her racing off to the next thing to see. So cute. She is growing up too fast!

House of Bunny Love said...

She is just SO CUTE! And so blonde in the sunlight! Wow--who would've thunk? I hope to have a baby girl as cute some day...

David & Vanessa said...

She does look really old in that one picture!! Isn't that crazy how that happens sometimes? It's like you get a glimpse into how they will look.

Karilyn Carreon said...

Oh My goodness! She is just growing up so fast! Hey, we all need to get together for a BBQ at your park again sometime! Probably after Jamie has her little baby!