Off to Cedar Point, Ohio, to visit the Kirtland Temple and have some fun at the Cedar Point amusement park!
Kirtland, Ohio!
Our private tour of the temple, from basement to bell-tower, we saw it all!
These are the ORIGINAL olive green front doors:
The Newel K. Whitney store in Kirtland- this is where Joseph and Emma pulled up and met the Whitney's for the first time: (SO COOL!!)
Here is a pic of Travis and I on Top Thrill Dragster, the coolest ride at the park!! 0-122 miles per hour in 4 seconds, and straight up to 450 feet!
Here are some videos of our trip-
This is a ride called Millennial Force
And here is Top Thrill Dragster
A ride called Sky Hawk
Alida's first ride
The Fun Bus-
What a great family trip!!

4 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to go to Cedar Point! It is the coolest amusement park ever! It just puts Lagoon to shame. Did you go on the Top Trill Dragster too?
So much fun! The one roller coaster ride looks scary!!
I used to love roller coasters-remember going to Elitches? But now I get sick on them :( and thus get nervous...don't know why.
I love seeing pictures of Alida when she walks and stands, she looks so cute! Her stance looks like she's thinking: "Yeah, so what next?" She's adorably confident! What did she think of the airplane?
You guys are always having so much fun!
Alida is such a doll! I can't get enough of her little pictures. She definitely has your eyes! Can you just hurry up and have a mini Alida so that can be Jack's girlfriend? And don't forget to pass on the short jeans :)
Post a Comment