Oh my gosh, that was SO CLEVER!!! I think you should do all your home movies like this on silent mode- what a great way to capture family stories! Whose idea was this?! I am beyond impressed. I would give a disclaimer that I may steal this very idea, but I am WAY too shy to act on camera. Such a great job. Way to go! I love it. the end.
2 comments:
That is the CUTEST thing EVER! I love, love, love it! Fabulous! Job well done!
Oh my gosh, that was SO CLEVER!!!
I think you should do all your home movies like this on silent mode- what a great way to capture family stories! Whose idea was this?! I am beyond impressed. I would give a disclaimer that I may steal this very idea, but I am WAY too shy to act on camera.
Such a great job.
Way to go!
I love it.
the end.
Post a Comment