Sunday, September 12

Grandparents Day, Sept. 12

Happy Grandparents Day, Grandma & Grandpa!!




Love,
Alida :)

3 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

That was the cutest video and what a great idea for grandparents day!

Anonymous said...

SO DARLING! I agree with Karilyn. what a cute idea.

How wonderful about your parents sealing. I bet it was such a special day for your family. :)

About the DWTS picture...I won tickets from KTVX 4 to see the danceoff finale the year that Kristi Yamaguchi won. They flew us to LA and we got to stay in the Bev. Hills Wilshire hotel and see the monday taping live. It was so much fun. I still can't believe we got to do it-a neat memory to have.

Celestie said...

Holy cow Roberta you're such a freaking genius!! That was awesome!!!! And not just because I know that two of the video clips are ones that I took. :) That was awesome! And I love the shots with both sets of grandparents! When did you do that????