Sunday, November 21

Harry Potter and New Dresses

We went to a Harry Potter opening night party, here we are making our very own wands!



















And with Rita Skeeter-












































































Our first Sunday in our new dress!



















Alida got her very first hair cut this last week..




















































Showing off our new hair cut at work with Dad-





































Another new favorite dress!
























































Can you tell we sing "I'm a little teapot" when we want Alida to smile for pictures?


3 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

I love her boots! I also love that she's totally checking out the owl when you're freaked out by it.

Holly said...

So how did you get her to stay still for the hair cut? It looks cute! I've attempted to cut Mark's hair, just to keep it trimmed above his ears, and in the back, but it is time, I think for someone to cut it who knows what they are doing. Cute pictures! I love the one of Alida in the pink shirt pointing, where she is close up. she looks like she is posing for the camera! Very photogenic.

Charis said...

yes i made all of them. i have a seperate blog that shows all of them. . .
bookseveryoneloves.blogspot.com the prices are listed as well you can go check them out. . . the price for the book at the onsie is $12.00