Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had family over at our condo for Thanksgiving dinner, and attempted (and I think succeeded?) at making our very first Turkey!





Cousins, Ella and Alida



Rockland and Alida


Josh & Jake



Our first turkey!





And of course the after party, getting ready for bed!


We might do some Black Friday shopping tomorrow morning, Alida is all set to go!


Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

I LOVE the pic with her at the table with her stuffed animals! Awesome job on doing Thanksgiving at your place!! Way to go! Btw, I like her boots!

Holly said...

wow, It looks like you guys did an awesome job. That is a big deal, Thanksgiving at your house! I kinda hope I never have to do that. This year I got off way easy, (being 8 months along) I just brought a Jello salad and ate everyone else hard work. Your table looks so pretty! I love it. I like the kid table too.

David & Vanessa said...

Congrats on the first turkey! Great job on the place settings. I wish my table looked that pretty! I like Alida's rain boots, i'm trying to get Gabriel some thomas the train rain boots.

Charis said...

wow a table cloth on that table makes it look all nice. . . I am glad it worked for you. . . :) i am impressed with thanksgiving at your house, I won't ever have that.