Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Alida!!!! I love the videos. Sorry I took so long to respond. I'm so glad to see how you guys have been. I can't believe you almost moved to va beach!!! It's only an hour away!! We go there all the time in the summer!! It's really pretty and a fun place. Roberta!! You should have consulted me first, hahaaa!! I would've loved to have a good friend out here. That's so crazy. Thanks for the compliment. I'm actually using Jane Iredale now. It's similiar to Bare Minerals. More high end. I would go to a special skin boutique/spa that carries her line and get your make up done. I was sold. I have really loved it so far. Let me know if you want more info on it!!! You look great by the way...hot mama!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Alida!!!! And no... my Birthday was April 5th.. I just posted the pictures a little late!!
Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Alida!!!! I love the videos. Sorry I took so long to respond. I'm so glad to see how you guys have been. I can't believe you almost moved to va beach!!! It's only an hour away!! We go there all the time in the summer!! It's really pretty and a fun place. Roberta!! You should have consulted me first, hahaaa!! I would've loved to have a good friend out here. That's so crazy. Thanks for the compliment. I'm actually using Jane Iredale now. It's similiar to Bare Minerals. More high end. I would go to a special skin boutique/spa that carries her line and get your make up done. I was sold. I have really loved it so far. Let me know if you want more info on it!!! You look great by the way...hot mama!
Post a Comment