Thank you to Jason & Crystal for letting us borrow that lion walker toy, it totally helped Alida's confidence and balance with walking! Wow, she can walk!!
Congratulations! to Alida for her big accomplishment, I sat and laughed with Jenni Sessions yesterday as she crawled around on her feet and hands with her bum up in the air. and Congratulations to Travis on his new calling. I am excited that he can work with Michael. maybe we can figure out how to get Michael to Scouts now.
Alida is growing up so fast! Mark skipped the crawling stage, i think. Cause he pulls himself and he loves being on his feet. He cant's walk yet, or even stand for very long by himself, but I'll show him this video of Alida and maybe it'll help him figure it out. see ya Roberta!
3 comments:
Congratulations! to Alida for her big accomplishment, I sat and laughed with Jenni Sessions yesterday as she crawled around on her feet and hands with her bum up in the air. and Congratulations to Travis on his new calling. I am excited that he can work with Michael. maybe we can figure out how to get Michael to Scouts now.
Alida is growing up so fast! Mark skipped the crawling stage, i think. Cause he pulls himself and he loves being on his feet. He cant's walk yet, or even stand for very long by himself, but I'll show him this video of Alida and maybe it'll help him figure it out. see ya Roberta!
Gabriel got that lion toy for xmas. The next day after he used it, he started walking!!! It really does boost their confidence.
Post a Comment