Alida has such chunky feet that it has become very hard for us to find her shoes that fit, and stay on! I thought I had finally found some but realized that in a couple weeks she would probably grow out of them, so figured I would wait a little before we bought her shoes..
But weren't they oh-so-cute?

and yes, she is chewing on the shopping cart- so groose, we try to stop her but sometimes she just sneeks it in!
This is just a cute pic, quite possibly the cutest and silliest outfit she owns.

Ta-da! New car seat for the little one.. an amazingly bigger seat for her in the car, this one goes all the way up to 65 pounds.. so she'll be in this till she's 12! (JK)

Note that she is standing on ther tippy-tippy-tippy toes... future ballerina or what? She stands like this on a regular basis!
5 comments:
Hi Roberta! Of course I remember you! I'm so glad that you found our blog and that you are a blogger too! I can't believe how big Alida is getting! I think the shoes are adorable. I hope all is well in your family!
walking on her tippy toes will give amazingly shaped calves, but she may not be able to touch her toes. A lesson I've learned from walking like that all my life.
cute pics. :)
she needs one until she 12. . . well almost, 10 is old enough. . . might as well get one to last right!?! my cousin that is 17 still doesn't reach the size requirements, and they still recomend her being in abooster seat. I can only imagine, on a date, "oh just a second, let me grab my booster seat from my mom's car. OK I am ready" honestly! I guess it is for their own saftey!
as far as chewing on the cart goes, what doesn't kill her will only make her stronger, right!?!
She is so darling, and standing up so straight. I can tell in the pictures, she is very proud of herself, standing and everything.
She is really cute Roberta!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Post a Comment