Thursday, December 17

My favorite things (Deseret Book style)

Since I work for DB I feel like I should let everyone know what the BEST things to find here are. So here they are- my top 5, Deseret Book style:


1. Pillage (still my favorite, the sequal Choke comes out in August!)
http://deseretbook.com/item/5005463/Pillage















2. This is an awesome book, a bit pricey but way fun/insightful (plus you can get 20% off!)

http://deseretbook.com/item/4961376/Change_Your_Questions_Change_Your_Life












3. “Women were not invisible in those ancient days; it is time to bring them out of the shadows today.” — Camille Fronk Olson. Super sweet book, it's like an encyclopedia! Good info on these wonderful women.

http://deseretbook.com/item/5040244/Women_of_the_Old_Testament_Autographed_Copy_













4. Good music, that's all that needs to be said. You can get a free download at deseretbook.com/free!









5. This isn't really a top 5 item, but it's funny! I just stumbled across it- halarious!

http://deseretbook.com/item/5030461/Benjamin_Tote












6. Honorable mention. If you like A Christmas Story, you'll seriously LOVE this book, I loved it! So funny and clever..

http://deseretbook.com/item/4988542/Christmas_on_Mill_Street














There you go, my top 5 at Deseret Book. Now my next post will be "My top 5, NORDSTROMS style!" OOooo! JK.
Happy Christmas Shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Alida & Joel. Very sweet and cute.

Madison turns 1 on sunday so she gets to go to whole milk. We decided that the can I posted about was our last whenever it ran out. She hasn't had any problems with it so that is good.

Thank you for the Des. Book coupons. I was able to use the 25% off for my glass SL temple that broke last week. Luckily they had one to replace it. It made me very happy.

Sharon and John said...

i love that how fun! it makes me miss all the fun advance readers editions. i just might have to read pilage...i've been looking for a good book.

Karilyn Carreon said...

Yes I love the place and YES I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! one perk is that our ward has a girls bball team... the dow side... church starts at 1 pm!! ahhh i dunno how im going to do fast Sunday. We want to come up in the next 2 weeks so i'll be calling you and Jamie! Hope you guys are doing great!

Karilyn Carreon said...

hey were coming up in just a few weeks..possibly 2 to 3 and I would love to take some pictures of your family! I'll keep you posted!