Thursday, December 10

Deseret Book coupons!

So since I work for Deseret Book, sometimes I am given access to special offers—and sometimes I receive permission to pass an offer along to anyone that can enjoy the discounts as well. This Christmas, we have just received approval to share with our friends and family a set of coupons that give pretty good discounts on some of the best selling products we have available—like the new Joseph Smith Papers Book that just came out this Fall. These are discounts you couldn't find anywhere else!

You can find them at http://deseretbook.com/friendsandfamily

Feel free to pass this along to all your own family members and friends so that they don’t miss out!


Merry Christmas!


Oh and also! I just recently have discovered this link: http://deseretbook.com/free. Such a cool link, you can read books, get songs, e-cards, screensavers, TONS of stuff fo FREE! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Wow! Thank you thank you! What a great thing to share with everyone! So, travis' mom came and visited me since she is my new relief society president, and she said you guys will be here until the 4th? Also, she said she and calebs mom are ready to babysit the grandkids so that we can go out on a double date. So if you all want, we are totally up for a double date! We will be back in AR the 30 or so Ü

Anonymous said...

Awesome! How wonderful. We will definately be using one. Thank you so much. :)