Thursday, November 8

Happy Halloween!

For months now Alida has been patiently waiting for halloween. This girl loves to dress up, and you better believe she does so just about every day..


She decided to dress up as Princess Aurora this year. At our church ward party dad went as a basketball hoop, and Canon and I were bball players- with jerseys to match :)







Trick-or-Treating with friends-




And these are just cute pictures of a onezie Uncle BJ got for Canon-





3 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Very cute! oh, I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

I'm still so sad that we were all sick for Trick or Treating!... the basketball players were cute. You guys always do something fun. The Bob Ross thing last year was classic! Canon is so long!! Which, I guess, is to be expected!!

Celestie said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! Love the pics!! The one of Canon smiling is absolutely adorable!!!!