Our last official days of summer have been so fun, Travis started school again yesterday so we're back to school schedules and regular naps :) This is what we've been up to lately..
Fun at our pool-
Alida can, kind of, write her name! She has the right letters down just not necessarily in the right order-
Getting ready for baby brother to come!
At 33 weeks-
Spent a week at Grandma & Grandpa's a few weeks ago, Alida had a blast dressing up and chasing the pups around the house :)
Our last trip to the lake this summer- it was the perfect day for it, hardly anybody was there and the sand had just been combed through..
And the wonderful sisters in our ward threw me a surprise baby shower! I was SO SURPRISED!! These girls are the best...
We hope baby brother comes soon.
1 comment:
Alida is so cute- I look forward to watching her grow up (via this blog) and claiming the charming features of both her parents. Way to go, you two! I'm sure baby brother will be just as adorable.
Post a Comment