A note from the Academy voters in Ogden, UT: We are so pleased to see Alida cast in the role of "big sister" at last. She's so utterly right for the part; no one else would be nearly as believable. After her freshman success in "Popcorn Bopping" and many other smaller parts, her parents must be so proud-- this is sure to be her breakout role. The voters in Ogden are delighted with the prospect of her fine work in this project and look forward to seeing her in recurring roles of this nature as the saga unfolds. After all, sequels are so hot right now!
Yeah for new bambinos, new adventures, and true stories that are far better than any big screen show out there (not that I would know, because I haven't been to a movie in forever!) After your comment on my blog I had to reread your blog to see if I had missed something in the past, I couldn't find it. . . Then I was talking to Kristine Bunting and she said it was in the movie. (I rarely watch movies, my computer doesn't take too well to it, and most of the time they are intended for Grandma and Grandpa anyhow :) ) I had to come back and watch the movie! Well done! Congratulations!
9 comments:
A note from the Academy voters in Ogden, UT:
We are so pleased to see Alida cast in the role of "big sister" at last. She's so utterly right for the part; no one else would be nearly as believable. After her freshman success in "Popcorn Bopping" and many other smaller parts, her parents must be so proud-- this is sure to be her breakout role. The voters in Ogden are delighted with the prospect of her fine work in this project and look forward to seeing her in recurring roles of this nature as the saga unfolds. After all, sequels are so hot right now!
What an adorable way to announce your big news! Congrats! And good luck to Alida on her next adventure!
hahahahaha- that had me laughing!! SOOO cute! And your video talents area amazing! :) hahahaha, I'm going to laugh about this all day! :)
Fantastic news. Can't wait to see the sequel.
Congratulations!!!
Yay! We are so happy for you guys! Alida will be a wonderful big sister!
aw!!!! Love it, how creative. Congrats!
that is such a cute idea! don't you just LOVE MACs? Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
Yeah for new bambinos, new adventures, and true stories that are far better than any big screen show out there (not that I would know, because I haven't been to a movie in forever!) After your comment on my blog I had to reread your blog to see if I had missed something in the past, I couldn't find it. . . Then I was talking to Kristine Bunting and she said it was in the movie. (I rarely watch movies, my computer doesn't take too well to it, and most of the time they are intended for Grandma and Grandpa anyhow :) ) I had to come back and watch the movie! Well done! Congratulations!
Post a Comment