I had forgotten how fun real Christmas trees can be. We bought one at Home Depot just yesterday and it has been so fun stringing lights, decorating, and then coming home to that Christmas-y smell :)
We then headed downtown for the Nashville Christmas Parade, which ended up being really fun but also one of the longest parades ever! We watched it for over an hour and a half then realized it was getting late and didn't want to get stuck in traffic headed out. Just as we had made the decision to leave we spotted Snow White (random) and Alida was able to take a picture with her. She was so excited!
Alida was so happy to have met Snow White, and how completely random that she has been carrying her with us this entire week!


3 comments:
You two look so cute in your hats! Such stylish girls! Your tree looks absolutely fabulous btw. Just put up ours today. A little bored with it already, lol. But it's fake...
Our tree is fake too, so it is not as cool as yours, but I do love putting it up and having it in the middle of our Front room, where it is in the way, but I don't care. Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't know Nashville had a parade! That would've been so fun! Oh well, now we know for next year!
Post a Comment