Ok, that is hilarious! And adorable!!! I'm so glad you got a video of it!!
Oh yeah. I just noticed the Finding Room on the Fridge blog. Girl you are AWESOME!!! Everything looks SOOO good!!!!! The bookcase turns out great! And I love the play kitchen!!!!! And you are a great sewer!! You guys are awesome!
Wow... I'm thoroughly IMPRESSED! She is pretty amazingly smart to know the words etc, very cute too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, that is hilarious! And adorable!!! I'm so glad you got a video of it!!
Oh yeah. I just noticed the Finding Room on the Fridge blog. Girl you are AWESOME!!! Everything looks SOOO good!!!!! The bookcase turns out great! And I love the play kitchen!!!!! And you are a great sewer!! You guys are awesome!
Wow... I'm thoroughly IMPRESSED! She is pretty amazingly smart to know the words etc, very cute too!
Post a Comment