I wanted to try making Alida a Belle dress from Beauty and the Beast. Initially the thought was to make it for Halloween but as I started to make the dress I quickly realized I didn't know what I was doing, especially when it came to zippers/buttons/etc.. So in realizing that this dress will most likely not fit by Halloween, it became the perfect dress to wear to Disney on Ice!
This last Friday Grandma and Grandpa Blackford took us all to Disney on Ice, we had such a great time! Last time we took Alida to Disney on Ice she must have been a little too young as this time around she absolutely loved the show and could even recognize all the characters. Here are some pics!
Downtown Nashville-
It was such a fun show- THANK YOU so much Grandma and Grandpa!
Then these are just random pictures from last month, I haven't been very good at consistently posting to the blog but will try to do better now.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Alida is!! She's a kid!! No longer a toddler. Wow!
Great job on the costume.
She's really growing up & is darling.
Did you get my sewing blog address? I sent an email, but not sure if I've got the right address. Let me know.
Post a Comment