Thursday, May 5

Here we are

Can't believe it has been over 1 month since we left SLC! Tennessee has been great to us so far, we're loving it.

Here are pictures of our journey-





First stop Mesa, Arizona:



Helping Great-Grandpa..






Second stop Rogers, AR!


Early birthday present from Gma and Gpa Stout! Totally adorable..






Dress-up party with Aunt Katie..










We made it into Nashville on April 1. Everything has gone really well so far, I'll be posting pictures of Alida's 2nd birthday next!




3 comments:

laurastout said...

Glad to see you guys are well. We miss you! Though I know you can't tell since we haven't called. :( We love you all.

Sare said...

Alida is so cute! And that was a pretty ambitious etch-a-sketch message.... I could never keep straight which knobs went which direction.... I am duly impressed.
post pics of your new area! I'm excited it see how pretty it must be.

Kimball said...

Glad you made it. More etch-a-sketch's please! That was awesome.