Oh My Goodness! Look at all her hair! Alida is so big and beautiful! Babies+Bubbles= megga fun times!
What a cute room! This makes me want to take out the paint I bought last year for the boys' room and actually do something with it. Alida is so darling, just a little doll! Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh I loooooove how excited she gets! And the one with her mouth open....adorable. I miss her already!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness! Look at all her hair! Alida is so big and beautiful! Babies+Bubbles= megga fun times!
What a cute room! This makes me want to take out the paint I bought last year for the boys' room and actually do something with it. Alida is so darling, just a little doll! Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh I loooooove how excited she gets! And the one with her mouth open....adorable. I miss her already!
Post a Comment