We did it! How long has it been now since we lost our car, 3 weeks if not more?? Man, what a process it has been to find a good car for cheap(er).. :) Meet Charlie, our new car!
Cute car. That is a big deal, finding a good car. I'm glad you guys found one that works for you. Your little girl is adorable in her denim outfit! see ya later!
Alida looks so happy about Charlie. I love the name. If we had another boy and if our last name wasn't Brown, I would love to name him Charlie. I am glad that you found a car you will be happy about.
Thank you for all the nice comments you leave on our blog, I appreciate it~
Helloooo Charlie!! I like him a lot! And Alida looks so cute and is getting so big! Miss you guys! We are planning to come down sometime and i want to meet Miss Ella!
3 comments:
Cute car. That is a big deal, finding a good car. I'm glad you guys found one that works for you. Your little girl is adorable in her denim outfit! see ya later!
Alida looks so happy about Charlie. I love the name. If we had another boy and if our last name wasn't Brown, I would love to name him Charlie. I am glad that you found a car you will be happy about.
Thank you for all the nice comments you leave on our blog, I appreciate it~
Helloooo Charlie!! I like him a lot! And Alida looks so cute and is getting so big! Miss you guys! We are planning to come down sometime and i want to meet Miss Ella!
Post a Comment