Thank you for your compliments for my playing and for the pictures. You are very kind. My cousin's husband did our pictures. He did our engagement video and some wedding pictures and he did Madison's blessing pictures. He has done a great job with all of them. His link is under websites for John Paul 5D.
I love the little video of Alida, She is getting so big! Cute crib and yellow striped walls! Mark is still in his pack and play, Looking at Alida's room makes me want to get Mark a crib too.
5 comments:
Thank you for your compliments for my playing and for the pictures. You are very kind. My cousin's husband did our pictures. He did our engagement video and some wedding pictures and he did Madison's blessing pictures. He has done a great job with all of them. His link is under websites for John Paul 5D.
I love the little video of Alida, She is getting so big! Cute crib and yellow striped walls! Mark is still in his pack and play, Looking at Alida's room makes me want to get Mark a crib too.
she is so big! I just cant' get over how fast she has seemed to grow up!
Great to hear from you! I don't think I even knew you had a baby at home.
My e-mail is spew_usa@yahoo.com
She is so cute. I love her playing on the Giraffe!
Post a Comment