Friday, August 7

Hot August Nights


Our future prima-ballerina in her little blue ballerina outfit. SOOO cute!!!


This is definitely one of those pictures she'll never want ANYONE to see when she's older. But still-  SOO cute!!

Travis does the tango with the Berk
      

Our first pair of blue jeans! SOOO cute!!!



"Look mom, I have cute shoes!!"

This is how mom feels at the end of the day... (lol)


And perhaps one of THE cutest pictures ever...



THE END (for now)

4 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

Two words... ssoooo cute!

David & Vanessa said...

She is so cute. What pretty eyes. I need to update our blog!!!

Andrews Family said...

Haha cute! I like the ones of Travis dancing with Berkley and the one of how you feel at the end of the day!

Celestie said...

OH my gosh I love that girl!! Adorable. And I love the last 2 pics - the end of the day, and the cutest one ever. I love that girl!