Ok, so the last hour has been pretty crappy, but I just rewatched this twice, and I'm laughing my head off all over again. We're so awesome, we gotta do it again!!!!!!
apparently i already watched this, but i just watched it again, and forgot that our computer speakers aren't hooked up currently. it was almost funnier without sound because I had to make up what you were saying. Haha.
7 comments:
Hey this is Laura's sis Ang. Okay, so...that was the awesome-est video ever!! Way to go, totally hilarious! I love a good laugher. Love ya. Ü
Ok, so the last hour has been pretty crappy, but I just rewatched this twice, and I'm laughing my head off all over again. We're so awesome, we gotta do it again!!!!!!
hahahahaha! You guys are funny! love it!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That was totally brill. I LOVE IT!!!! When do I get to be in one with you guys?? :)
That was too funny. I needed a laugh and you provided - thanks!!!
You give Julie Andrews a run for her money!
Let me know when the next music video is coming out, I'd love to see it.
apparently i already watched this, but i just watched it again, and forgot that our computer speakers aren't hooked up currently. it was almost funnier without sound because I had to make up what you were saying. Haha.
Post a Comment